Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Tube is one of the highest polish levels for stainless steel pipe, the surface can be achieved with a mirror effect, so mirror finish stainless steel pipe is also known as No.8 finish stainless steel pipe, Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Pipe is one of the highest polish levels for stainless steel pipe, the surface can be achieved with a mirror effect, so mirror finish stainless steel pipe is also known as No.8 finish stainless steel pipe.
What is Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Tube?
Mirror finish is one of the highest polish levels for stainless steel pipe, the surface can be achieved with a mirror effect, so mirror finish stainless steel pipe is also known as No.8 finish stainless steel pipe.
Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Pipe Features
- Very good mirror-properties
- Very good reflectivity
- None polish marks visible
- Good mechanical and optical flatness
How to Produce Stainless Steel Pipes to Mirror Finish?
The process of sanding stainless steel pipe to a mirror finish is very similar to that of polishing other metals. The grade of sand wheel that is used depends on the original finish of the metal. For normal mill-finished stainless, 120 grit is usually best. For other types of stainless, you can use 240, 320, 400, 800, or higher grit sand wheel.
Once the pipe has reached the desired level of shine, it is time to apply the polishing compound. You will need a large amount of this compound. For localized spots, you can use a coarser grit. Then, you can move to higher grits to make the surface mirror-like.
Polishing stainless steel pipe to a mirror finish is a process used to achieve a glossy, reflective surface. The goal is to remove surface imperfections, including fine wear marks, and produce a mirror-like finish. Polishing stainless steel produces an even surface and eliminates crevices, making cleaning much easier.
The most important aspect of producing NO.8 mirror stainless steel pipes is polishing and raw materials. The selection of raw materials determines the quality of the product, and the polishing technology and experience determine whether the product can ultimately achieve the mirror effect. The professional stainless steel pipe manufacturer ZY stainless steel with more than 20 years of experience in producing mirror stainless steel pipes.
Packaging and Protect
In addition to first-class raw materials and good polishing, there is also a very important for packaging and protect of pipes. Mirror stainless steel pipes must to separate placement areas and independent packaging, and cannot be packaged like ordinary stainless steel pipes. Instead, each pipe needs to be specially separated and packaged. After double packing bag, then slowly and slightly put in the crates to avoid scratches caused by friction between pipes. Because any slight carelessness can cause damage to the surface of the tube. ZY stainless steel has strict requirements in these aspects, and it is precisely these high requirements and strict standards that create ZY high quality.
The Benefits of Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Tube
- Mirror finish stainless steel tubes comes with a high-gloss surface that provides high reflectivity, such a material can create a sophisticated and luxurious feel to the space of commercial and residential properties. Its basic material is stainless steel, which is well known for its durability and strength. All these properties of mirror stainless steel can provide architecture and decoration with aesthetics and practical utilities, and make it a popular option for architects and designers to use as an element for their design.
- The mirror finish stainless steel pipe provides a natural and metallic texture that is commonly regarded as the expert fabrication technique and a high-quality property. The supper mirrored effect on the surface is achieved by applying a non-directional #8 polishing process. A high reflective and shiny surface gives it a clean, elegant, and stylish appearance that is ideal to be used for modern elements for architectural projects.
- The mirror polished stainless steel sheet is one of the essential materials for architects and designers to add an edge to their projects and designs. A building with some reflective and shiny surfaces creates a modern feel to it and also lets people have a spacious feeling. With the additional and original properties of stainless steel material, it can give you many innovative ideas during the process of architectural and decorative works.
Applications of Stainless Steel Mirror Tubes
Stainless steel is a widely used material. When both the characteristics and corrosion resistance of steel are required, it is the preferred choice.
Its first use was in tableware because of its strong corrosion resistance. Next, the road to the chemical industry was opened up. Today, we can see stainless steel almost everywhere. For example, applications include manufacturing small parts for watches. Meanwhile, large panels with a certain surface finish may cover the entire building. Some industries that widely use stainless steel:
- Food and Catering
- Medical device manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturing
- Household Electric Appliances
- Offshore and Shipbuilding
- Automobile manufacturing
- Energy and Industry
EASTEEL: Your Professionals for Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Tube
EASTEEL Stainless is a professional manufacturer of stainless steel pipe with more than 20 years experience. We offer a selection of high-quality in the stainless steel tubes and fittings. For the most part, we use raw material of the grades AISI 304 and AISI 316, Duplex 2205. We are your No. 1 partner for applications of the highest quality. More details, please contact us.